On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 1:32 PM, Oliver Heger
<oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>wrote:

> The maven build runs fine on JDK 1.6 on Windows 7. With the ant build I
> get the same strange test failure as for the last release (so this is
> probably not an issue).

I wish we could just drop the ant build. One build system is enough IMO.

> The release notes say they are for version 2.3-SNAPSHOT.

Arg, I'll fix that only if something else shows up (or I get some time
tonight or tomorrow).

> There are some checkstyle warnings about unused imports which are probably
> easy to fix.

These warnings show up because checkstyle is not smart enough to see that
the imported types are used in Javadoc comments. Sigh.

> Otherwise, I found no problems. I did not have a closer look at the new
> Charset API, so cannot comment on that.
>
> -0 because of the release notes version.

I'll let the vote continue...

Thank you,
Gary