Hi Gary,

Looking at the FindBugs report, there is an item under
"org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils" complaining about the return value of
BigInteger.add being ignored.

Indeed, looks like the value is not used, causing
FileUtils.sizeOfDirectoryAsBigInteger (IO-326) to return always zero. I've
attached a patch to IO-326 in JIRA with a sample test and the fix for this
issue. Could you take a look on it and check if it makes sense or if I'm
mistaken, please?

Overall everythings seems great, compiled successfully on my Debian 6, Sun JDK
1.6 :-) not binding here, but congrats on the good work :-)

All the best,

ps: I've attached a patch to a issue marked as Fixed in JIRA, don't know if it
is a bad practice or not allowed. If so, just let me know that I'll file a new
issue, send you the patch or do whatever is more appropriate in this case.

Bruno P. Kinoshita
http://kinoshita.eti.br
http://tupilabs.com