Hi.

> [...]
>
> Commons Math can be downloaded from the following page:
>   http://commons.apache.org/math/download_math.cgi

I missed that the "mvn commons:download-page" had generated a new
template page:
  src/site/xdoc/download_math3.xml
instead of modifying
  src/site/xdoc/download_math.xml

Questions:
1. Is the creation of a new template page expected?
2. In the affirmative, is it automatically taken into account by the "site"
   generation? I.e. which of the old and new template will eventually be
   used to generate the HTML page?
3. Should the old template be deleted from SVN?
4. Given that I did not notice the creation of the new template, it was not
   included in the tag, and the download page on the site misses the links
   to the new release files. How to fix that?

Thanks,
Gilles