Sure - But as I've worked with CombinedConfiguration I became less enthralled
with it.  The problem I had with the DynamicCombinedConfiguration was that
every CombinedConfiguration has to have its own copy of all the configurations.
Attempting to share a configuration led to all kinds of corruption when the
file was updated and the tree was modified.  I really wanted to do the same
thing with CompositeConfiguration but since it didn't officially support XML
and doesn't have a builder I didn't get around to it.

Ultimately, I would prefer that there only be one ConfigurationBuilder and that
its end result be a Configuration, not a CombinedConfiguration.  Underneath
that there could, of course, be various flavors of builders but ideally the
user wouldn't need to be bothered with them.

Ralph