Hello.

Votes, please.
This vote will close in 72 hours: 2013-04-02T23:00:00 UTC

  [ ] +1 Release these artifacts
  [X] +0 OK, but...
  [ ] -0 OK, but really should fix...
  [ ] -1 I oppose this release because...

* There are no tests for some of the distance classes
("o.a.c.m.ml.distance").

This is bad, we should have tests for that.

* The class "PollardRho" ("o.a.c.m.primes") is untested and unused.

This one is probably not a critical problem, so I would let it this way
hoping further work could be done on this.

Anyway, as the missing tests for distances bothers me and as I have also found new bugs in the ODE part, I cancel this vote and will cut another
RC later on, once the bugs have been fixed.

If in between someone could add the tests for the distance classes, it
would be nice.

Done in revision 1463534.

It was fast!

It was pretty trivial too. ;-)