I found 11 uses of e.printStackTrace and think its pretty bad.
Including OgnlException overwrites printStackTrace and writes to
System.err for some reason.

In addition there are a lot of System.out's, but those are all commented
and seem to have served debugging purposes.

I believe small libs like OGNL should not have logging at all, but it
seems some of the logging here might make sense. I am tending to enable
slf4j, which is already used in the testing scope. Once done we should
use the logging methods for System.out and printStackTrace.

Thoughts?