If nobody is willing to put a component to "dormant" state, then the
label doesn't make any sense. I would vote to remove the dormant state in general. If we don't have any need of a specific component we can put it to attic.apache.org too.
No need to duplicate things.

If we don't have a "dormant", I would like to see the content of CHALLENGE.txt somewhere on the website: people who have dedicated themselves to work active on the component. If no-one signed up, it is unlikely to get issues fixed quickly.

In addition I like the "last release" column.

Here is a widget:
http://svnsearch.org/svnsearch/repos/ASF/search?view=widgets&path=%2Fcommons%2Fproper

It does also work on components level:
http://svnsearch.org/svnsearch/repos/ASF/search?view=widgets&path=%2Fcommons%2Fproper%2Flogging