On 29 Nov 2013, at 14:44, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:

Le 29/11/2013 14:28, Christian Grobmeier a écrit :

We should respect the naming conventions of git as good as possible.

But git is a tool, not a development method, right? As such it doesn't
mandate any specific workflow, even if a random blogger chose to name
its own popular workflow "The Git Flow".

Lets say i have had good experiences with that model. I shared this information with you.

Developing on the master branch with Git is like working on the trunk
for SVN. That's what people are used to do here, and that's the less
disruptive option.

Do as you please. I am not working on CLI anyway.

Cheers
Christian

Emmanuel Bourg

---