> On Aug 2, 2016, at 4:00 PM, Gilles <gil...@harfang.homelinux.org> wrote:
>

> Most PMC members seem to wish that CM becomes dormant.
> I totally agree with you that it would be good to have _that_
> clarified.

I have no idea how that is your takeaway from all the discussions. The point I
have tried to make is that CM needs a community of committers, not just you. My
position has always been that having discussions about what to do with the code
is a waste of time when you are the only committer doing anything. Moving Math
to the incubator would have allowed you to have a much lower barrier to add new
committers, but you didn’t really want to discuss doing that.  So here we are.

Ralph