Hello.

Le mer. 13 nov. 2019 à 14:49, sebb <seb...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> +1 for CP
>
> CP versions are entirely optional;

Not "entirely".  [We already had this discussion.]
It happened that a fix for <something> was available in a newer CP but
that <something else> in CP broke some components (e.g. when CP
functionality is "enhanced" based on assumptions not valid for all
components).
Then, that *suddenly* unsupported component has to cherry-pick and
duplicate (in its local POM) what exists in that newer CP which it cannot
use anymore.

Gilles