Thanks to everyone who participated in the CouchDB summit in Boston this
week! In case you didn't know, the (25 pages!) of meeting minutes are
available for review at http://s.apache.org/ndI .

Here's where we need YOUR HELP. During the summit, the participants
identified 38 key features we think are important for CouchDB's future.
Please help us RANK these ideas by visiting our All Our Ideas page:

   http://www.allourideas.org/couchdb2012/

All Our Ideas is a free/open source solution for voting based on
pairwise comparison - think Kittenwar - and is super easy to use.

Please complete as many comparisons as you can; we'd like all the
feedback we can get. We'd be thrilled if each of you did at least 100
comparisons.

Thanks again for your help in determining the future of Apache CouchDB!

--
Joan Touzet | jo...@atypical.net | wohali everywhere else