We are voting on the release artefact itself, primarily. The correctness of
the code is a secondary concern. We have, and will continue to, ship code
with bugs in it. But we cannot ship code when the packaging is incorrect.
That is why I am happy to vote +1 on an artefact that has been packaged
correctly, under the assumption that other folk will flag any flaws with
the software.

I have experienced segmentation faults and bus errors before with CouchDB,
and it is a known issue. Because of this, I didn't believe it was an issue.
Not sure what use pasting the logs will provide, as they simply stop with
the message that there has been a segmentation error. It happens when
CouchDB is starting up again after a crash. A manual restart works. And
doing so while the test suite ran resulted in passing tests. If this alarms
anyone, I can do it again, and collect specific information for you.

(I don't know what to say about 1.1.2 working with R15 and SpiderMonkey
1.8.5. Thems the version numbers I have, and I was able to compile and run
the code.)

--
NS