Very cool. We've been wanting a packaged version of 2.0 for a while.

This might be jumping the gun, but I'm curious to know what the story
is for upgrading from previous, non-snap versions is, and how
post-snap upgrades will be handled. At first glance, it seems like
there is a trade off between having to copy the entire DB per version
upgrade, or losing the ability to revert if compaction modifies the DB
in a non-backwards-compatible way. How are you handling those
situations?

Also, would you consider the snap package to be stable enough for
production install once the logistics get sorted out, or is it still
experimental?

Thanks!
Eli