Thank you, all for testing. It's looking encouraging so far!

We happen to have some deb and rpm packages available as well from the
last CI on main
https://ci-couchdb.apache.org/blue/organizations/jenkins/jenkins-cm1%2FFullPlatformMatrix/detail/main/438/artifacts/
Those are plain rpm and deb packages not full yum or apt repos, but it
may be possible to use them for tests when the build dependencies are
not present or it's tricky to set things up.

Cheers!
-Nick