On Saturday 14 July 2007 21:19, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Ok. However, we created release candidates hoping to get feedback early
> rather than late...

Sorry that I wasn't available...

Releases needs to get more and more automated, so that the cycle can be
rapidly increased, to >4 times a year and personally I like to see maybe 6 a
year or so. If the human is taken out of the loop and a series of scripts are
to be run, this can eventually become a no-brainer process. First couple of
rounds is of course more painful, and I don't think Maven is helping at the
moment in this respect.

Cheers
Niclas