On Wed, 2005-06-08 at 10:08 +0100, Ross Gardler wrote:
> Thorsten Scherler wrote:

> >>Currently this is done through filter XSL's (see the daisy plugin in the
> >>locationmap branch), but I think views may provide a better solution.
> >>It's on my todo list.
> >>

> > :) Yeah, that is simply a contract that contains a link to
> > daisy/lenya/anyOtherCms edit page. I will make an example as soon I have
> > updated the locationmap branch on my harddrive and understood all the
> > mails around the topic. ;-)
>
> I'll do you a deal, if you create the contract with an example linking
> to the demo page Gregor created for us, I'll move it into the
> Locationmap branch and make it work with that the locationmap stuff.

I would like to set up that branch to work by default with views if that
is alright with you?

> i.e. just hard code the URLs in the contract, I'll do what is necessary
> with locationmap.

No, there is no need to hardcode urls in the contracts. We can use the
same mechanism we used in the feeder-contract (remember the example you
brought up as enhancement of the view design).

This way each contract can be based on a different location per view.

...done deal. ;-)

> Ross

salu2
--