----- Original Message -----
From: "Ross Gardler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <dev@forrest.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2005 9:23 PM
Subject: Re: Forrest Tuesday (Was: Bug Days (Was Re: better use of Jira for
Forrest))

| David Crossley wrote:
| > Ross Gardler wrote:
| >
| >>Is it worth us identifying when we expect to be online during the day?
| >>I'm not talking about a commitment, it's just that we may be able to
| >>maximise benefit by trying to get online in groups.
| >

| > I for one will do blocks throughout the whole day.
| > I will certainly be there for the initial few hours,
| > then away for our evening meal, back until i fall asleep.
| > Then hopefully also do some during our next day.
| >

| >>Unfortunately, that day corresponds with a site visit for me. This means
| >>I will probably not be online during the day (BST). I will try and get
| >>online at something like (times in BST):
| >>
| >>6am -> 8am
| >>7.30pm -> 11.59pm
| >

| > Well the current plan is to start at 9:00 am your time.
|
| Sorry, I thought we were doing midnight to midnight - not sure why I
| made that assumption, it clearly states otherwise on
| http://forrest.apache.org/forrest-tuesday.html
|
| > I think it would be better to always start at 6:00 am.
|
| You make the call, I'll fit in with whatever time is defined. I have no
| problem running from 9am to 9am instead, I'll just do it the other way
| around 7.30pm -> 11pm and 6am -> 8am (actually I can do until 9am anyway
| the following day as I am not on site that day).
|
| Ross

Although I doubt I'll be able to contribute much, I would like to look in on
IRC
and see whats being said and just say Hello really.

I am in Australia, I can be on from 7PM my time which is 12PM noon GMT,
with this times, it looks like I will probably miss most of you but I will
look in
anyway.

Gav...