Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> David Crossley (JIRA) wrote:
> >
> > David Crossley commented on FOR-1083:
> > -------------------------------------
> >
> > Do the notes help that i made in FOR-955? It seems that i got further than
> > you have.
>
> Hmm, not sure whether it is because of the cocoon you used in 955, but
> with my current setup I actually always getting:
> Unable to select source factory for 'sitemap.xmap'. No default factory
> found.

Yesterday i started another attempt with the current
Cocoon-2.1 branch. My setup is not ready yet. Probably
won't have time today - other stuff to attend to.

In my previous attempt, i changed the XPathTransformer and
IdGeneratorTransformer differently to you.

Also i edited cocoon.xconf to set the "Cocoon version" etc.
That would probably explain your error.

See my notes on FOR-955.

> I will try to update our cocoon this week since I have some time this
> week for the task.
>
> I wonder whether it would be a good idea to create a branch for it so it
> is easier to debug in team.

I agree that we should do a branch so that a few of us
can work on it. Didn't want to do that if it was just me,
because the branch might be too long-lived - two years
since my last attempt. Great to see renewed interest.

-David