On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 10:42:11AM +0200, Vicent Mas wrote:
> [...]
> etiqueta del volumen no son correctos)">log.svn-revision.xml</link>
>   <link message="C:\Users\Vicente\Apache
> Forrest\forrest\main\webapp\.\C:\Users\Vicente\Apache
> Forrest\forrest\plugins\org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.projectInfo\build\tmp\C:\Users\Vicente\Apache
> Forrest\forrest\build\plugins\resources\stylesheets\svn-to-changes.xsl
> (El nombre de archivo, el nombre de directorio o la sintaxis de la
> etiqueta del volumen no son correctos)">log.svn.html</link>
>   <link message="C:\Users\Vicente\Apache
> Forrest\forrest\main\webapp\.\C:\Users\Vicente\Apache
> Forrest\forrest\plugins\org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.projectInfo\build\tmp\C:\Users\Vicente\Apache
> Forrest\forrest\build\plugins\resources\stylesheets\svn-log.xsl (El
> nombre de archivo, el nombre de directorio o la sintaxis de la
> etiqueta del volumen no son correctos)">log.svn-sh.xml</link>

Thanks for following through. I think that we might now have it.
The input.xmap was using staight relative pathnames to those
stylesheets. This worked fine on UNIX, but it seems not on Windows.
I changed it in r1625483 to use the locationmap.

> >> The projectInfo plugin fails so the dispatcher plugin fails too.
> >
> > Yep.
>
> After doing the svn update the dispatcher plugin is built properly and
> I can see the docs on my web browser.

Great. That is because although it uses the projectInfo plugin,
it does not use those resources that were missing above.

Now hopefully you can get further with that.

-David