On Sun, Sep 14, 2014 at 10:54 AM, David Crossley <cross...@apache.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 11:03:58AM +0200, Vicent Mas wrote:

>> >  [snipped some other similar ones for brevity]

>> > Thanks. So it seems like the same problem.
>
> I made the change to the "projectInfo" plugin today to hopefully
> apply the workaround described in FOR-1108 and FOR-1188.
>
> Would you please do 'svn up' and try that plugin again,
> enabled for the Dispatcher.

Hi,
 it fails again. But the content of  broken-links.xml is much shorter
now (only 2 errors)::
<broken-links>
  <link message="C:\Users\Vicente\Apache
Forrest\forrest\main\webapp\.\C:\Users\Vicente\Apache
Forrest\forrest\plugins\org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.projectInfo\build\tmp\C:\Users\Vicente\Apache
Forrest\forrest\build\plugins\svnHelper.xmap (El nombre de archivo, el
nombre de directorio o la sintaxis de la etiqueta del volumen no son
correctos)">index.html</link>
  <link message="C:\Users\Vicente\Apache
Forrest\forrest\main\webapp\.\C:\Users\Vicente\Apache
Forrest\forrest\plugins\org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.projectInfo\build\tmp\C:\Users\Vicente\Apache
Forrest\forrest\build\plugins\svnHelper.xmap (El nombre de archivo, el
nombre de directorio o la sintaxis de la etiqueta del volumen no son
correctos)">/index.html</link>
</broken-links>

> Also try again the Dispatcher plugin's docs.
> It uses the projectInfo plugin and so hopefully it
> now works for you too.

The projectInfo plugin fails so the dispatcher plugin fails too.

> Each plugin's own docs (do 'forrest run' there) is supposed
> to demonstrate its own features. So you might be able to follow
> its setup and apply to your own situation.
>
> By the way, this FAQ explains how to run the plugins docs
> server on the default 8888 port and your project on another port:
> http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_100/faq.html#run_port

I didn't know it. Thanks for the info

>> > Getting back to your own website.
>> > Do you use any other plugins, or just Dispatcher?
>>
>> I use the PDF plugin too, if the site is not built. It seems that the
>> dispatcher requires the PDF plugin.

The above lines should read:

I use the PDF plugin too, if *not* the site is not built. It seems that the
dispatcher requires the PDF plugin.

Vicent

--
Share what you know, learn what you don't.