Hello Julien!

On Sunday 20 August 2006 20:59 Julien TOUCHE wrote:
> * same thing for configure (presence ok, usability nok)
> from config.log
> * don't know why make is calling configure ...

> # make sure they get new timestamps -
> # configure doesn't touch unchanged files.
> touch config.h test/Makefile Makefile
> ***  The Makefile has been updated.                 ***
> ***  Please run make again, to build the binary.  ***
> ***  Now stopping execution.                        ***
> gmake: *** [config.h] Error 1
I wrote into the Makefile a check, if the dependent files (Makefile
test/Makefile config.h) are *older* than Makefile.in, configure or some other
files, it calls configure again.

I think you called configure yourself, then started make for compilation - but
one file had an older timestamp, so make re-started configure.
As configure writes Makefile new (from Makefile.in), it stops at this point,
to allow compilation with a current Makefile.

So at this point please just start make - then fsvs should get compiled.
You can call "make run-tests" - then after compilation it should do a
self-test.

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Phil

--
Versioning your /etc, /home or even your whole installation?
             Try fsvs (fsvs.tigris.org)!