Hello Gunnar!

> that are great news. I have just put my scripts for Debian/Ubuntu in the
> branches dir.
Yes, I saw that. Thank you!

> Regarding changes of the new version:
> What I would have a need for in my monitoring script is an option to filter
> out
> dirs which are in version control and get a mtime update due to temporarily
> created files (Thats what vi makes by default). We discussed that already last
> year on mailinglist.
>
> Is it possible to use an option like -ofilter=mtime-dir so only adapting the
> existing mtime filter. Do you think this is easy possible to do or do you see
> another way to do that?
Well, I believe that this should be an entirely new config option; the filter
options
are convoluted enough.

Maybe "dir-no-mtime-only" or something like that?

>> - Fixed config_dir, so that using other authentication paths work.
>>   Previously $CONF/auth was fixed; better default.
> Is it now possible to use the home folder to store the svn credentials?
Yes, it should now.

>> Don't do the "_base" symlink; it breaks eg. "grep -r /etc". Write an
>>   readme instead.
>
> Thats so cool! This is a solution for
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/base-files/+bug/304449
Fine.

Do you want to do the dir-no-mtime-only option? Better name welcome.

Regards,

Phil

--
Versioning your /etc, /home or even your whole installation?
             Try fsvs (fsvs.tigris.org)!