Hi Henry & Others,

We are close to sorting this one out, I promise.

Basically, I pruned out all of the old SNAPSHOT jar and tests.jar
dependencies from repository.apache.org and adapted the Jenkins build
to clean ad deploy only successful SNAPSHOT's after every CI build.
This now resolved the problem we were having with the compilation
failures with the dynamodb module.

Now we are left with a scenario where many (74) tests fail with the
following Exception [0]

I looked at the change log for DataStoreTestUtil [1] and see that
we've missed the additional IOExceptions which were added in during
the dynamodb module development.

@Renato,
Is it possible for you to have a look at trunk, and see if the
removal/correct implementation of such Exceptions is necessary... if
so then where? This would be excellent and would also allow us to move
towards addressing the other Dynamodb issues currently open on Jira.

I think getting these tests it top priority just now, considering the
changes which have been made further to the integration of the
dynamodb module.

Thanks all,

Lewis

[0]
https://builds.apache.org/job/gora-trunk/org.apache.gora$gora-cassandra/532/testReport/org.apache.gora.cassandra.store/TestCassandraStore/testNewInstance/
[1]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/gora/trunk/gora-core/src/test/java/org/apache/gora/store/DataStoreTestUtil.java?r1=1363659&r2=1405417&diff_format=h

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 7:09 PM, Lewis John Mcgibbney