Hello,

I'd like to implement a feature into the Tools -> Options dialog ( svx/source/cui/treeopt.* connected to optgdlg.* )

The idea is to protect the prefs with a password. Shortly : prefs protected mean the are in read oonly mode. Not protected : can be modified as usual.

It works already well, but there is a missing feature, and I'm a bit wondering on how to add that ...

Basically the missing feature is a button + an image included in it + an action associated to change the image :

- feature enabled, we'll display one green open padlock (a .png )
- feature disabled, we'll display a red closed one  ( a .png too )

What is the right way to achieve that ? More precisely, what type if image use ? ( ImageButton ? Image ? other ? ) .. and shall I implement the drawing, and the rendering myself ? (that's what I saw in backingwindow.cxx)

Please not that I don't need the code, but the right type of the boxes to use ( shall I inherit a Toolbox like in backingwindow.cxx ? Or do something else ?) + some todo list.

At the end, the idea is to document the code and propose a ClassRoom about how I did to implement the feature (and other features I'd like to explain the way to add them), and then discuss with students the solution, improve and so on.

Thanks in advance
Eric Bachard

--
qɔᴉɹə