Hello,

In the startCenter (modified backingwindow), I use a toolbox, and the following methods:

    maToolbox.InsertItem( nItemId_Draw, Image( aDrawHelpImage ) );
    maToolbox.SetItemText( nItemId_Draw, aDrawHelpText );
    maToolbox.ShowItem( nItemId_Draw );

Doing that, I can display a help string when the mouse cursor rolls over application icons. That's nice, but I'd like to display the text in a given area, and I don't find a method doing that (at least in toolbox.hxx).

Is there one I missed, or, shall I implement a new one, passing a given rectangle as argument (e.g.) ? (I'll reverse the code, of course)

Thanks in advance,
Eric Bachard

--
qɔᴉɹə