Hi,

On 4/2/10 6:37 PM, eric b wrote:
Doing that, I can display a help string when the mouse cursor rolls over
application icons. That's nice, but I'd like to display the text in a
given area, and I don't find a method doing that (at least in toolbox.hxx).

Is there one I missed, or, shall I implement a new one, passing a given
rectangle as argument (e.g.) ? (I'll reverse the code, of course)

no, there is no such method.

Kind regards, pl

--
"If the designers of X-window built cars, there would be no fewer than
 five steering wheels hidden about the cockpit, none of which followed