Bill Stoddard wrote:

>Design and implementation of Apache 2.0 is nearing completion. Module
>authors are encouraged to review the Apache 2.0 API and share any
>concerns with the Apache development team at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>This is your best opportunity to ensure that your issues are
>addressed prior to an Apache 2.0 General Availability release.
>
>Bill sez... 2.0.32 may very well be our first GA release...

I have one concern about 2.0.32 as a GA candidate.

In order to fix the last of the performance problems
in 2.0.x, we'll need to incorporate free lists for
buckets (the stuff that Cliff is working on).  I'm
assuming that the bucket free list will require API
changes.  If so, then it would be difficult for 3rd
party module maintainers if we announced a 2.0.32 GA
release, with bucket-brigade-based filter support as
one of its major new features relative to 1.3, and then
released 2.0.33 or .34 with API changes to the bucket
code shortly thereafter.

--Brian