Ryan Bloom wrote:
>>Bill Stoddard wrote:
>>

>>>Design and implementation of Apache 2.0 is nearing completion. Module
>>>authors are encouraged to review the Apache 2.0 API and share any
>>>concerns with the Apache development team at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>This is your best opportunity to ensure that your issues are
>>>addressed prior to an Apache 2.0 General Availability release.
>>>
>>>Bill sez... 2.0.32 may very well be our first GA release...

it might be.
lets just get the beta out first, and see how people find it

what >we< should be concentrating on now is fixing the bugs
in the beta, and not adding any new features or 'fixing' things
which work.

this is how I believe we will get to a GA from here.

If cliff's changes require a API change, we could do the API
change now (post .32) and that will get the pressure of cliff
on producing the whole patch, leaving him more time to test it.

how does that sound?

my 2c (4c in Australian money ;-)
Ian