'Apache' was our program.  It became our project.  It's become
our entire organization.

In 2.2, I -will- be changing the default location for the Win32
installer from %programsdir%\Apache Group\Apache2\ over to
%programsdir%\Apache Software Foundation\Apache HTTP Server 2.2\.

This is consistent with the Tomcat group's installer changes.
They actually considered taking a step backwards and changing
their installer from 'Software Foundation' to 'Group'.  I assured
them we will be changing to better reflect today's organization.

As the unix binary is 'httpd', it seems time to change the Win32
binary to 'httpd.exe'.  It just seems to be a bit archaic to
continue to use 'Apache.exe' when you look at www.apache.org and
consider what the foundation's become.

So can I have a quick vote before beta to rename our program to
'httpd.exe' on Windows, matching our Unix builds?

Bill