Mark Galbreath wrote:
> I'm drawing a blank....

for those following only dev@httpd.apache.org, and thus may be unaware of
what Apache-Test is, here's the deal...

Apache-Test

  http://perl.apache.org/Apache-Test/

is the engine that drives the perl-framework

  http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/httpd/test/trunk/perl-framework/

which is part of the httpd project.  the perl-framework used to have its own
mailing list that received these release-based announcements, but recently
that list was dissolved and perl-framework discussion brought to [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
 I thought it was appropriate to continue announcing releases here since
many of the httpd developers use Apache-Test and without some kind of
announcement here they wouldn't know of new releases.  but if the
perl-framework savvy folks on [EMAIL PROTECTED] don't want to receive A-T
release-type announcements in the future that's fine by me, too.

--Geoff