To: <dev@httpd.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2006 11:55
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release 2.2.1 as GA

Jorge Schrauwen wrote:

Compiler: Visual Studio .net 2005 Pro (out of box, no aditianal SDK's)

FWIW, I'm focused on the Win64 fixes on trunk, backporting compatible
changes to 2.2, and ignoring 2.0 for Win64.

Of course you don't need any SDK's - they are included.  For VS 6.0 users
their headers are too far out of date.  Studio .Net 2003/2005 users should
certainly not need any updates.

Actually someone just complained about not building correctly the apu ldap
headers.  That's not a surprise if using an old VC6 and stale headers.