Interesting, i'll give it another shot later today, 2.2.0 was comply totaled if trying as Win64.
Making 2.0 Win64 compatible is to mutch work IMHO.
Focusing on 2.2 is a great idea...

I noted that i didn't have any SDK's installed because if you use the free edition of VC.net 2005 you need Platform SDK and some other tools to be able to compile (IIRC)

On 4/7/06, William A. Rowe, Jr. < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Jorge Schrauwen wrote:

> Compiler: Visual Studio .net 2005 Pro (out of box, no aditianal SDK's)

FWIW, I'm focused on the Win64 fixes on trunk, backporting compatible
changes to 2.2, and ignoring 2.0 for Win64.

Of course you don't need any SDK's - they are included.  For VS 6.0 users
their headers are too far out of date.  Studio .Net 2003/2005 users should
certainly not need any updates.

Actually someone just complained about not building correctly the apu ldap
headers.  That's not a surprise if using an old VC6 and stale headers.

--
~Jorge