Brad Nicholes wrote:

Since I don't know how the perl test suite works, I couldn't
really tell you how the suite must be rearchitected to fit the
new model. I vaguely remember having this discussion with somebody a year or more ago. You might want to check the list archive. Other than that, we would just have to discuss what the test suite is doing and how it might be reworked.

How about a pointer to the patch applied to a prior module or two
which replaces ap_requires with the new logic?

It's not the framework - it's modperl itself I believe that is
the prime issue.  The new interfaces need to be built.

Bill