With an impressive 8 x +1 binding votes and no -1's, as well as +2 from
other docs@ readers, I believe we can call this vote passed with flying
colors :).

We will begin rolling out the commentary system in the trunk docs
shortly, and then we'll see where the wind of the web takes us.

I suspect I'll be following up on this with some discussions on the more
specific details of how we should run this comment system later this
week, but for now, let's just enjoy it for a few days, and see how it
plays out.

The current questions we need to discuss can be found at
http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/DocsCommentSystem#Questions_for_further_discussion
so do give them a read-through and add a question or two if you have any.

With regards and humble thanks for your support,
Daniel