Most of the kinks in the new comment system have now been sorted, as has
most of the question on the actual implementation of it. However, a few
questions remain, that I'd like some input on if possible:

- Should we keep the various translations separate, or should it be one
unified commentary? i.e. should the French pages separate comments from
the English pages, or should they all just roll with the same comments?

We could insist that all comments be made in English unless they are
related to a specific translations, and as long as we keep the
translations up to date with the suggestions and delete comments as they
are implemented, there shouldn't be much clutter.

- When this moves to 2.4 and possibly 2.2, should we keep each branch
separate, or should we unify it? That is, should f.x. core.html show the
same comments for 2.2, 2.4 and trunk combined, or should they be kept
separate?

I'm leaning towards the latter myself, as a lot of pages really have
changed quite a bit, and it'd become confusing if someone is suddenly
commenting on a 2.2 issue and it shows up in the 2.4 docs.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

With regards,
Daniel.