On 10/04/2012 02:13 PM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> Can I assume that all the logos being proposed are donated
> to the ASF?
>
> I'm sure they are, but we need some sort of paper-trail
> to ensure. If someone is a committer with an iCLA then
> it's not really needed, but any from non-committers need
> verification.

>>> pb3 has my vote
>> yep, mine too, and is exactly what I had in mind!
>>
>> Gün.

Heh, I'm quite sure both Gregg and I have filed our iCLAs and are
donating all of the images to the ASF :) but heck, just to formalize it:
I hereby donate any previously made and future Apache related logos to
the ASF. All fonts/feathers used are also licensed under the Apache 2.0
license, so that ought to cover it all.

Do we need to call a vote on this, or will all the pluses, that have
been flying around in the thread, suffice? There seems to be an
overwhelming majority supporting the use of
http://www.humbedooh.com/apache/apache_pb3.png

With regards,
Daniel.