On Thu, Nov 08, 2012 at 08:53:12PM +0100, Steinar H. Gunderson wrote:
>> I've looked at this now; sorry for the long delay. It would seem it is not
>> sufficient for removing the patches from server/config.c (which exit if
>> .htaccess files cannot be opened); or am I misunderstanding something?
> Sorry, I'm just confused. Back to coding...

Yes, indeed, it works. Out-of-tree-built mpm-itk, yay!

But it's not ideal, since I don't get the status of the ap_pcfg_openfile()
call in the htaccess hook (since it's before that), and I also can't return a
file pointer. The only way I can see to do this in mpm-itk is to run
ap_pcfg_openfile() myself to see if it goes through or not, and then close it
and return DECLINED if the call was successful. That would seem somewhat
inefficient.

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/