Hi Daniel,
Am 14.12.2012 11:17, schrieb Daniel Gruno:
Thanks for the heads up, guys!
I didn't receive Christophe's email, which is why I didn't put these
fixes up till now. I will try to use that cppcheck program in the
future, it seems very nice, and catches some things that my regular
compiler warning settings don't. So thanks for that as well :)
you can also use maintainer mode when compiling which adds a bunch of gcc flags which might spot some more issues where a normal build doesnt even warn about.

BTW. on topic there's another small issue which you introduced a while back (and it got even backported to 2.4.x already):
it makes no sense to set this define in mod_lua.h - it is still required to build liblua 5.2 with the same define - otherwise you will get linkage errors:
> ### mwldnlm Linker Error:
> #   Undefined symbol: luaL_openlib in
> #   lua_apr.o
> ### mwldnlm Linker Error:
> #   Undefined symbol: luaL_openlib in
> #   lua_config.o
> ### mwldnlm Linker Error:
> #   Undefined symbol: luaL_openlib in
> #   lua_config.o
> ### mwldnlm Linker Error:
> #   Undefined symbol: luaL_openlib in
> #   lua_request.o
> ### mwldnlm Linker Error:
> #   Undefined symbol: luaL_openlib in
> #   lua_request.o
> ### mwldnlm Linker Error:
> #   Undefined symbol: luaL_openlib in
> #   lua_request.o

so IMO the right solution would be to introduce a check for luaL_openlib in config.m4 and disable the module if not present, and if present then set the LUA_COMPAT_ALL via CFLAGS from config.m4 ...

Gün.