I haven't created the patch yet... it seems backwards
to generate a backport patchset unless what is currently
in trunk is OK. There were some suggestions for improvement
made regarding the 2.4 backport that ideally would have
been noted and addressed in trunk first. I just want to
avoid another go-around ;)