On 04.01.2013 19:48, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> Have people had a chance to test, review and try the balancer
> persist and inheritance stuff in trunk? I want to make
> sure that we have some level of verification and agreement
> there before I work on the backports for 2.4 ;)

I didn't see any changes with respect to two of my original comments:

The "Used" counters (number of shared mem slots) in balancer manager
drops to "0" after restart/reboot´with persist on. This seems strange.
Not that "Used" does *not* have anything to do with request counting.

Second the "Elected" counter is persisted but e.g. the traffic counter's
not. This seems somewhat inconsistent. I have no strong opinion whether
to persist statistics or not, but we might want to behave consistently.

I did not observe any functional changes after my Mail from Dec. 14, right?

Regards,

Rainer