> The faster early adopters can get us bug feedback, the faster the stable and
> tested module can be backported to 2.4 without "experimental" warnings, IMO.

Nobody is going to do that. No one is going to run 2.5 alpha to
test h2 and http/2 when people were ALREADY using and testing
h2|http/2 under 2.4 via the module being available under Github.

Doing this kinda of aborts the whole concept of bringing in mod_h2
as we did: to allow for http/2 NOW and provide insights on how
to best rearchitect 2.6/3.0 for 'even better' http/2 support.