* wr...@apache.org wrote:

> Author: wrowe
> Date: Tue Apr 18 16:25:03 2017
> New Revision: 1791807

> Log:
> KISS: RemoveType is a simpler fix for .tr

I seem to remember, that removetype does not override mime.types (only
addtype entries). But I might be wrong (and did not check now).

> explain .da files; order our
> LanguagePriority by a first-order comparison and drop negligable
> translations from our ordered priority preference list entirely.

I don't see what problem that's supposed to solve. On the contrary, since
the configured negotiation happens per file [1], removing languages, we do
provide somewhere does not make sense at all.

Please revert.

[1] if you do not specifically select a preferred language via the path
magic

Cheers,
--
Treat your password like your toothbrush. Don't let anybody else
use it, and get a new one every six months.  -- Clifford Stoll

                                    (found in ssl_engine_pphrase.c)