* Jacob Champion wrote:

> [crossposting dev@ and docs@]
>
> On 05/04/2017 04:55 PM, jchamp...@apache.org wrote:
> > Author: jchampion
> > Date: Thu May  4 23:55:48 2017
> > New Revision: 1793940

> > Log:
> > override index: add deps and exclude from all-modules list
>
> I found it a little weird that the XSLT dependencies aren't part of the
> httpd project, but exist in a separate repo... it doesn't seem like
> 2.x.y and trunk should be required to have the same dependency graph, or
> even the same processing scripts. And anyone who forgets to do an `svn
> up` in their build directory is likely to break things after my commits
> today.

Well... It was a split-project back then (in CVS even... :-)). I'm also not
sure we want all those jar files and stuff in the main repo. Most people
neither use nor need it.

Note that once the changes are finalized, you can run `build tools` and upload
the package to dist/docs

IMHO as long as we can maintain it as a single toolset, we should keep it that
way (we can also change behaviour based on the version property).

Cheers,
--
"Das Verhalten von Gates hatte mir bewiesen, dass ich auf ihn und seine
beiden Gefährten nicht zu zählen brauchte" -- Karl May, "Winnetou III"

Im Westen was neues: <http://pub.perlig.de/books.html#apache2>