> On 20 Apr 2018, at 01:42, Luca Toscano <toscano.l...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Luca -
>
> Here's the same thing standardizing on strn?cmp(). Not that you couldn't have
> done it yourself, but since I had it up, maybe this will save you 30 seconds.
> ;-)
>

> Thanks a lot! I added your last suggestions to r1829626 and also a CHANGES
> entry. I tested it on my local environment and it seems working fine, let me
> know if everything looks good or if anything is missing.

I'm fine with it, *BUT* in light of our recent discussions about
backports/fixes causing regressions in existing configs, this could cause
another. I agree with what we have done in this patch, but we could potentially
break existing configs, no? For example:

ErrorLog "SYSLOG"

This will send to syslog before the patch but will send to file
<server_root>/SYSLOG after. Ugh. So, should we not touch server/log.c???