I understand many of us had holidays etc, and the dev list and bug tracker
haven't been followed as closely.

To help you and others find this answer ourselves, a new keyword
'Regression' is now added to the httpd bugzilla.

Although it is not required, adding BZ tickets for dev and users list
reports, or our own observed and fixed defects helps users later answer
their own questions, reducing the number of duplicate reports on list. Well
worth that initial effort.