On Wed, Sep 12, 2018 at 7:49 AM Jim Jagielski <j...@jagunet.com> wrote:

> As I said before, the main assumption in my suggestion is that there are
> things in trunk that "really should" be in some releasable version

Everything in trunk is now digested into three groups of commits, for
inspection. These don't include whitespace changes, so the resulting files
may be mis-indented and otherwise skewed, but we are looking for changes,
not insignificant formatting;

Just the docs (sources, and generated)

Just win32 generated build gunk (presuming vcproj and CMake are both
winners, there is a discussion to be had on .mak files before this gap is
addressed)

Everything else (all the interesting stuff)

I expect committers will be mostly interested in the last link above.