On Fri, Mar 01, 2024 at 12:59:10PM +0100, Yann Ylavic wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 1, 2024 at 11:15 AM <jor...@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > Author: jorton
> > Date: Fri Mar  1 10:15:13 2024
> > New Revision: 1916068

> > Log:
> > CI: add OpenSSL 3.2, test OpenSSL 3.x using Apache::Test
> > trunk to pick up r1916067.
>
> I had to modify Apache-Test too when running the perl test framework
> with openssl >= 3.0 and proposed a patch here [1] (not enough karma to
> commit on perl.a.o).
> It was an issue with mod_proxy's client certs IIRC, which r1916067 is
> possibly fixing too, but just in case you are still fighting with this
> ;)

Ah, interesting, thanks. I should read dev@perl more often!

I haven't seen that particularly failure, and trunk seems to now be
working (touch wood) with 3.1 and 3.2. The Ubuntu runners are all on
OpenSSL 3.0 anyway, and r1916058 ensures that TestSSLCA.pm is using the
bin/openssl from the installed version of OpenSSL rather than a
possibly-mismatched system /usr/bin/openssl. Do you still want that
TestSSLCA.pm change merged?

Also - I guess the note about *not* accepting PKCS#8 format keys in
https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/mod/mod_ssl.html#sslproxymachinecertificatefile

is now wrong then?

Regards, Joe