On Tue, Mar 30, 2021 at 10:36:36PM -0000, John Calcote wrote:
> Is there a way to programmatically update the Domain.Location enum to
> add regions that did not exist when the jclouds version you're using
> was released? We're actually using 2.3.0 and finding that recentg gcs
> region additions are missing - US_WEST3 and US_WEST4, for instance.

This is an unfortunate consequence of the jclouds style of using enums
when a String might have been better.  I believe that
maven-dependency-plugin can override a single class file in a
third-party dependency.  Using the latest 2.4.0-SNAPSHOT for
google-cloud-storage would be easier.

--
Andrew Gaul
http://gaul.org/