Hi Sophie,

all the issues we find and fix by next Thursday have at least a chance to get integrated into the 2.2 release. All other issues reported later than that will have to wait till 2.3.

Sorry for causing confusion....

Rafaella

sophie wrote:

Hi Rafaella,

Rafaella Braconi wrote:

Dear All,

all translated files for 2.2 you have delivered have been imported and integrated into the CWS localization 19.

What next?

- check if the build for your language is listed in the below link
- start verifying that the translated files delivered have been correctly merged and integrated in the builds - start performing TCM l10n testing as announced by Naoyuki: http://qa.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=dev&msgNo=8061 - create a TCM testing report and share with us the results by Thursday, February 1st.

Thanks for these informations. However Naoyuki said that we have until February *8* ? Is it still the time frame or has it been shortened?

Kind regards
Sophie