Vladimir Glazounov napisał(a):
Hi Marcin,

what .sdf file do you need? Complete file with all translations? Or maybe, you need only updated strings? All languages in one file, or one language pro file? With english or not? Only OOo languges, or SO languages or both?
As you can see there are some options...

I was extracting only Polish strings from sdf files to a single sdf file (using a gawk script), so a single file will all languages would be even easier for me handle. I'd look not only at newer strings but at all just to check for encoding problems (there were some with Polish in 2.1).

If it's easier for you, leave only Polish and English, as until Thursday I won't be able to look at other languages, though German usually helps a lot to check if the translation is really correct. Actually, I can handle the version with all languages equally well ;)

Most probably the fixes are OK, but some of them aren't easy to find in the UI.

Regards,
Marcin

Vladimir

Marcin Miłkowski wrote: